Cele mai frumoase citate spuse de Charles Bukowski
Cand v-am prezentat cele mai frumoase citate spuse de Audrey Hepburn, am deschis si un serial cu citate frumoase spuse de personalitati dragi noua.
Astfel, urmatorul pe care l-am ales la rand este nimeni altul decat scriitorul Charles Bukowski, unul dintre cei mai cunoscuti si talentati scriitori si poeti din America.
A scris frumos despre viata sociala, culturala si economica din Los Angeles, dar si despre relatii si iubire, intr-un mod ironic, uneori acid, si intotdeauna stiind cum sa puna degetul pe rana.
Mare bautor de vin (era recunoscut pentru faptul ca bea aproape 6-7 sticle de vin pe zi), Bukowski ramane un personaj in literatura internationala, caruia nu-i lipseste sclipirea de geniu.
Noi am ales unele dintre cele mai frumoase citate ale acestuia, pe care le impartasim cu drag cu voi. Asteptam si de la voi completari si sugestii.
1. Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.
2. Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.
3. We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
4. If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
5. Humanity, you never had it to begin with.
6. Never get out of bed before noon.
7. Do you hate people?
I don’t hate them…I just feel better when they’re not around.
8. If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.
9. My ambition is handicapped by laziness.
10. An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.
11. Getting drunk was good. I decided that I would always like getting drunk. It took away the obvious and maybe if you could get away from the obvious often enough, you wouldn’t become obvious yourself.
12. Now lighting new cigarettes pouring more drinks. It has been a beautiful fight. Still is.
13. There are worse things than being alone but it often takes decades to realize this and most often when you do it's too late and there's nothing worse than too late.
14. Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them.
15. A love like that was a serious illness, an illness from which you never entirely recover.
16. There will always be something to ruin our lives, it all depends on what or which finds us first. We are always ripe and ready to be taken.
17. I was sentimental about many things: a woman’s shoes under the bed; one hairpin left behind on the dresser; the way they said, 'I’m going to pee.' hair ribbons; walking down the boulevard with them at 1:30 in the afternoon, just two people walking together; the long nights of drinking and smoking; talking; the arguments; thinking of suicide; eating together and feeling good; the jokes; the laughter out of nowhere; feeling miracles in the air; being in a parked car together; comparing past loves at 3am; being told you snore; hearing her snore; mothers, daughters, sons, cats, dogs; sometimes death and sometimes divorce; but always carring on, always seeing it through; reading a newspaper alone in a sandwich joint and feeling nausea because she’s now married to a dentist with an I.Q. of 95; racetracks, parks, park picnics; even jails; her dull friends; your dull friends; your drinking, her dancing; your flirting, her flirting; her pills, your fucking on the side and her doing the same; sleeping together.
18. Love is a form of prejudice. You love what you need, you love what makes you feel good, you love what is convenient. How can you say you love one person when there are ten thousand people in the world that you would love more if you ever met them? But you'll never meet them. All right, so we do the best we can. Granted. But we must still realize that love is just the result of a chance encounter. Most people make too much of it. On these grounds a good fuck is not to be entirely scorned. But that's the result of a chance meeting too. You're damned right. Drink up. We'll have another.
19. I often carry things to read so that I will not have to look at the people.
20. I'm going, she said. I love you but you're crazy, you're doomed.
21. Learn, he says, that there will be hours, days and months ahead of feeling absolutely terrible and nothing can change that; neither new girlfriends, health professionals, changes of diet, dope, humility, or God.
22. The more crap you believe, the better off you are.
23. Writers are desperate people and when they stop being desperate they stop being writers.
24. Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death--in a cesspool.
25. We don’t even ask happiness, just a little less pain.
26. In my next life I want to be a cat. To sleep 20 hours a day and wait to be fed. To sit around licking my ass.
27. Our disappointment sits between us.
28. The crazy ones only laugh when there is no reason to laugh.
29. Some people like what you do, some people hate what you do, but most people simply don’t give a damn.
30. I feel strangely normal.
The Legendary Tigerman is one of the many artists that graced us with their presence at the Europavox Festival . Little known in Romania, he left a very memorable first...
Hello there. Thanks for joining me again. I need the company. For now is the winter of our discontent. Boy, let me tell you how I feel about making movies...
Romanii au o noua dependenta muzicala, cea de Pink Martini. Iubitorii muzicii oferite de Pink Martini isi primesc noua doza de spectacol perfect la Ciuc Summer Fest , pe 17...
Unul dintre cele mai aclamate seriale, de la care ne vom lua adio in 2014 , se bazeaza pe povestea unui romancier care trece printr-o criza in viata. Inspiratia nu-l...
Before the interview with Moonspell, actually only three of them, we made a little chit chat with Mike, while Fernando was away for a minute. Mike admires the Queen T-shirt...
Woody Allen ne place pentru ca este amuzant, autoironic, cu defectele pe-afara, dar cu esenta bine pastrata in interior. Am trecut alaturi de el prin filme precum Manhattan , Annie...